Age 3-6 years
Skillmatics Dots and Mazes
Dots and Mazes is the perfect pack to build visual tracking, fine motor and problem solving skills in a child's early years.
Skills that can be learned are social and communication skills, decision making, writing, logical reasoning and focus and attention. It's the perfect pack to build visual tracking, fine motor and problem solving skills in a child's early years and it is a great travel companion to engage your child while on the go.
It's key learning outcomes are sequencing letters and numbers, matching pairs, understanding emotions, sense organs, animals, colours and professions. These formats help build foundational learning skills whilst ensuring your child has hours of fun.
The 12 repeatable activities are on 6 reusable double sided write and wipe activity mats and comes with a 'Skilly Billy' magnetic pen with erasure, a duster cloth and a 'Skilly Billy' achievement certificate. Complete the exercises and then simply wipe them clean with the eraser on the tops of the pens and the duster cloth (also included).
About this item;
- Write and Wipe Activity Mats which build core skills through fun learning methodologies
- 12 highly engaging and repeatable activities
- Includes 6 double-sided activity mats, 1 Skilly Billy magnetic pen, 1 duster cloth and 1 Skilly Billy Achievement Certificate
- Key Skills - Social and Communication Skills, Logical Reasoning, Social & Communication, Decision Making, Writing
- Key Learning Outcomes - Sequencing Letters and Numbers, Matching Pairs, Understanding Emotions, Sense Organs, Animals, Colours, Professions